Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Christmas Tradition

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is taking the kids to the Purdue Memorial Union to see the Christmas tree and gingerbread house. Nothing smells like Christmas more than a giant, fresh tree and a life-sized gingerbread house. Jaclyn and I got to go twice this year. We took our annual trip with my besties Jen and Erin with all of our little besties, Jaclyn, Ali, and Andrew. Then a few days later Jeremy and I headed over with the kids. Such fun!
The view from the upstairs balcony of the tree.



Me and my girl on our first trip to the tree.

I can't believe Jman is almost too tall for the gingerbread house window!

They thought it would be fun to sit on the presents this year.

3 of my favorite people in this world!


In front of the gingerbread house with the amazing sugar swirled windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment